We are sorry to inform that the following performances have been cancelled:
- Darkness on 15 November 2017
- Batsheva Dance Company on 22 and 23 November 2017
- Chopiniana / Bolero / Chroma on 25 and 26 November 2017.
You may return your tickets until two months after the date of the cancelled show. If you bought your tickets at the box office, the refund will be made at the box office in the form of payment used for the purchase; if the tickets were bought online, you may receive the refund at the box office or by bank transfer (in which case please send us your bank account number and the address listed with the bank to firstname.lastname@example.org); if you paid for the tickets by bank transfer, you will be refunded in the same form of payment.
From 1 July to 31 August the box office is open from Monday to Friday, 9 am–7 pm.
The following performances have been introduced to our programme:
- Darkness on 10 October 2017
- Chopiniana / Bolero / Chroma on 21 and 22 November 2017
- Swan Lake on 24, 25 and 26 November 2017.
Please note that tickets to the cancelled performances are not valid for any other productions or dates.
We deeply apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please contact our Ticket Service for any questions and queries: Monday to Friday, 9 am–5 pm (+ 48 22 692 02 08, +48 22 826 50 19).