SAFETY MEASURS FOR OPERA GALLERY VISITORS:
- Visitors must complete the health declaration form in hardcopy and return it to one of the drop boxes set up at the entrance to the Gallery.
- No more than 20 persons can be present in the Opera Gallery at any given time, including 5 persons in Room 1, 7 persons in Room 2, 5 persons in Room 3, and 3 persons in the space surrounding the staircase.
- The number of people present inside the Opera Gallery is monitored by security guards. When entering the Opera Gallery visitors are handed numbered tokens which they must return when leaving the Gallery. The tokens are disinfected after each use.
- Visitors may not use the cloakrooms.
- A person displaying signs or symptoms of infectious disease may be denied entry or asked to leave the Gallery if such signs or symptoms become apparent in the course of their visit.
- Publications released in conjunction with the exhibitions are available at in-store Boutique and online on www.butik.teatrwielki.pl.
We kindly ask you to:
- Have your face mask with you: you must cover your mouth and nose at all times while at the theatre.
- Sanitise your hands after entering the building: you will find a contactless sanitiser dispenser in the Box Office lobby.
- Practice social distancing: keep space of at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Dispose of used PPE into the bin provided for that purpose.
- Follow The SARS-CoV-2 Safety Measures for Audience Members in place at the Polish National Opera, Teatr Wielki, Warsaw