SAFETY MEASURS FOR THEATRE MUSEUM VISITORS:
- Visitors must complete the health declaration form in hardcopy and return it to one of the drop boxes set up at the entrance to the Museum.
- No more than 6 persons can be present in the Theatre Museum galleries at any given time.
- The number of people present in the Theatre Museum galleries is monitored by the gallery sitter.
- Visitors may not use the cloakrooms.
- A person displaying signs or symptoms of infectious disease may be denied entry or asked to leave the Museum if such signs or symptoms become apparent in the course of their visit.
- Publications released in conjunction with the exhibitions are only available online on www.butik.teatrwielki.pl.
We kindly ask you to:
- Have your face mask or shield with you: you must cover your mouth and nose at all times while at the theatre.
- Sanitise your hands after entering the building: you will find a contactless sanitiser dispenser in the Box Office lobby.
- Practice social distancing: keep space of at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Dispose of used PPE into the bin provided for that purpose.
- Follow The SARS-CoV-2 Safety Measures for Audience Members in place at the Polish National Opera, Teatr Wielki, Warsaw