To make your visit as comfortable as possible:
- 100% fresh, filtered air form the outdoors is delivered non-stop to the auditorium, foyer and front of house spaces. The cleanliness of the filters is monitored continually.
- Seating is limited to 25% capacity. If the now loosened Covid-19 restrictions are not tightened after the trial period ending on 26 February, more seats will become available. Empty seats are secured with special tape.
- Holders of opera, ballet and concert tickets may submit their health declarations online not earlier than 48 hours before the curtain-up. You may also complete the health declaration form in hardcopy and return it to one of the drop boxes set up by the ticket check. Please consider submitting your health declaration online. This way you will save time and will not have to fill out the declaration when entering the opera house.
- Audience members attending educational events, workshops, or exhibitions must complete their health declarations in hardcopy and return them to one of the drop boxes set up by the ticket check.
- The front of house is disinfected frequently. All doorhandles and handrails are regularly cleaned with antiviral agents.
- A PPE vending machine selling single and multiple use masks, gloves and disinfectant has been placed in the Box Office lobby.
- Apart from standard hygiene products, all toilets for the visitors are fitted with elbow-press hand sanitiser dispensers.