To make your visit as comfortable as possible:
- 100% fresh, filtered air form the outdoors is delivered non-stop to the auditorium, foyer and front of house spaces. The cleanliness of the filters is monitored continually.
- Seating is limited to 25% capacity and arranged in a chequerboard-like pattern, leaving every other seat in the auditorium empty. Empty seats are secured with special tape.
- Holders of opera, ballet and concert tickets may submit their health declarations online not earlier than 48 hours before the curtain-up. You may also complete the health declaration form in hardcopy and return it to one of the drop boxes set up by the ticket check. Please consider submitting your health declaration online. This way you will save time and will not have to fill out the declaration when entering the opera house.
- Audience members attending educational events, workshops, or exhibitions must complete their health declarations in hardcopy and return them to one of the drop boxes set up by the ticket check.
- The front of house is disinfected frequently. All doorhandles and handrails are regularly cleaned with antiviral agents.
- A PPE vending machine selling single and multiple use masks, gloves and disinfectant has been placed in the Box Office lobby.
- Apart from standard hygiene products, all toilets for the visitors are fitted with elbow-press hand sanitiser dispensers.
We kindly ask you to:
- Arrive early, preferably 45 minutes before the curtain-up.
- Have your face mask or shield with you: you must cover your mouth and nose at all times while at the theatre.
- Sanitise your hands after entering the building: you will find a contactless sanitiser dispenser in the Box Office lobby.
- Practice social distancing: keep space of at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Take the allocated seat and follow the instructions of the Audience Services,
- Follow The SARS-CoV-2 Safety Measures for Audience Members in place at the Polish National Opera, Teatr Wielki, Warsaw
- The SARS-CoV-2 Safety Measures for Audience Members in place at the Polish National Opera, Teatr Wielki, Warsaw
- Health declaration form (pdf)
- Health declaration form (docx)
- Seating plans of the Moniuszko Auditorium and Młynarski Hall in the 2020/21 season
- Seating plan (Moniuszko Auditorium, Młynarski Hall)