Dear Audience Members,
Following the decision of the Polish government to extend the lockdown until 14 February 2021, we have cancelled all events scheduled until that date as well as the upcoming performances of Carmen (19, 20, 21 February) and Carmina Burana (18 and 19 February). Piotr Beczała’s concert has been postponed until 17 March.
While we are unable to welcome you to our opera house, we continue to offer you online broadcasts on our streaming service, vod.teatrwielki.pl. In December and January we showed Mariusz Treliński’s production of Onegin, chamber Christmas concerts, a carol concert, New Year’s Eve concert and ballet gala, as well as The Secret Life of Paintings, a joint project of the Opera Academy and the Polish Royal Opera.
Coming up next is a broadcast of Krzysztof Pastor’s ballet The Tempest after William Shakespeare on 29 January at 7 p.m. CET and the third installment of the Polish National Ballet New Year’s Gala on 6 February at 7 p.m. CET. From 7 February all three parts of the ballet gala will be available for watching on demand. Creations 13, a project devised by emerging choreographers and dancers of the Polish National Ballet, will also be shown online (more details to follow soon). By popular demand, our New Year’s Eve Gala Concert: Mozart and Rossini returns to vod.teatrwielki.pl.
- Refunds on tickets purchased online and paid for using PayU will be credited to the account which was used to make the original payment, which means you do not need to contact us to get the refund. If you would like the refund to be made to a prepaid card, please fill in and submit the prepaid card request form until 7 February. After that date, the refunds will be made successively, within 30 days of the performance date.
- To obtain a refund on tickets purchased at the physical Box Office and paid for in cash or by card, please fill in and submit the ticket refund request form (if you would like the money to be credited to your bank account), or the prepaid card request form (if you would like the refund to be made to a prepaid card). You may also get the refund in person at the Box Office.
- If you hold a ticket for Piotr Beczała’s concert and would like to see it on the new date, that is 17 March 2021, please fill in and submit the ticket exchange form until 9 February You will receive the new ticket by e-mail. You will be assigned the same seat you had on the February ticket. Current Refund Policy applies. If you’d prefer a refund, please:
– fill in and submit the prepaid card request form
– fill in and submit the ticket refund request form or
– get the refund in person at the Box Office.
- If your have already exchanged a voucher for a ticket for any of the cancelled performances, you will be entitled to swap it for a ticket to any of our performances in the 2020/21 season.
For inquiries, please contact the Ticket Service by phone +48 228265019, +48 22 692 02 08 or +48 692 02 10 (weekdays, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.), or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Box Office and Boutique opening hours:
weekdays 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.