1. Krzysztof Pastor (right) was on stage alongside the evening’s host, Gintautas Kėvišas, general manager of the Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre.
2. Among the guests of the gala were Ted Brandsen, director of the Dutch National Ballet (left) and Kevin O’Hare, director of the Royal Ballet, London.
3. Svetlana Zakharova and Nikhail Lobukhin of the Bolshoi danced a duet from Krzysztof Pastor’s Tristan.
4. Marianela Núñez and Vadim Muntagirov of the Royal Ballet, London danced a pas de deux from the romantic Giselle.
5. Yuka Ebihara and Dawid Trzensimiech of the Polish National Ballet in a pas de deux from August Bournonville’s Flower Festival in Genzano.
6. Igone de Jong and Daniel Camargo of the Dutch National Ballet in a duet from Ted Brandsen’s Mata Hari.
7. Vadzim Kezik, Kristóf Szabó, Aneta Zbrzeźniak and Paweł Koncewoj of the Polish National Ballet in Krzysztof Pastor’s Moving Rooms.
8. Yuka Ebihara and Vladimir Yaroshenko of the Polish National Ballet in Krzysztof Pastor’s Adagio set to Schubert’s music.
9. Olesia Shaytanova and Jeronimas Krivickas of the Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre in a duet from Krzysztof Pastor’s Romeo and Juliet.
10. Olga Konošenko and Martynas Rimeikis of the Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre in the duet Wie lange notch? from Krzysztof Pastor’s Kurt Weill.
11. Svetlana Zakharova and Krzysztof Pastor receive their final round of applause.
12. Krzystof Pastors thanks the Vilnius audience.
Photos by Martynas Aleksa.