Dear Audience Members,
Despite taking all possible safety precautions, following procedures and hygiene guidelines during rehearsals and artistic work, we are unable to eliminate the risk of Covid-19 infection completely.
To prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus and out of concern for the well-being of our artists and staff, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the rehearsals and the upcoming performances of Tosca on 5, 6, 7 and 8 November 2020. The performances scheduled for 28 and 29 November will take place as planned. We are all affected by the epidemic situation, the world of culture included, and appreciate your understanding.
· If you have bought your ticket(s) online and paid for them through the PayU system, the refund will be made to the bank account used to make the original payment. You do not need to contact our Ticket Service to receive the refund. We ask for your patience, the refunds will be made successively.
· If you would like the refund to be made to a prepaid card, please submit the this form within 7 days of the performance date.
· If you bought your ticket(s) at the physical box office, paying in cash or by card, please submit this form. The refund will be made to your bank account.
· You may also receive the refund in person at our physical Box Office (weekdays, 11 a.m.–7 p.m). The refund will be made in cash or to a prepaid card, depending on your preference.
· If your have already exchanged a voucher for a ticket for any of the cancelled performances, you will be entitled to swap it for a ticket to any of our performances in the 2020/21 season.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Ticket Service for questions of queries by phone at +48 22 692 02 08, +48 22 826 50 19 (weekdays, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org