We recommend that you buy tickets online at butik.teatrwielki.pl.
Starting from the new season, we offer holders of tickets bought online an option to receive refunds on a Prepaid Card. We also offer Ticket Vouchers. Both are great gift ideas that will undoubtedly delight your loved ones, especially that they will be able to decide which show to attend or merchandise to buy on their own.
Tickets sales schedule:
On 15 June we will start selling tickets for performances scheduled until 31 December 2020.
On 1 October we will start selling subscription packages for performances scheduled from 1 January 2021 onwards.
On 19 October we will start selling tickets for performances scheduled from 1 January 2021 onwards.
The Ticket Service
For reservations, please call the Ticket Service at +48 22 826 50 19, 22 692 02 08, 22 692 02 10 (from 15 June, weekdays: 11 am–6 pm). You can also make an e-mail inquiry on email@example.com.
The Box Office opening hours
7 days a week: 11 am–6 pm
July and August
Monday–Friday: 11 am–6 pm
We sell online only, for delivery only. Personal pickup of orders placed online will be possible after the physical gift shop resumes its work. Shop at butik.teatrwielki.pl.
If you do plan to visit us in person, please follow these safety guidelines:
• Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth when inside the opera house.
• Disinfect your hands using the automatic hand sanitiser dispenser in the Box Office lobby.
• Follow the markings on the floor to keep a safe distance from other visitors when waiting to be served.
To make us all feel safe and comfortable when at the opera house:
• The front of house is disinfected frequently. What is more, all doorhandles and handrails are regularly cleaned with antiviral agents.
• All toilets for the visitors are fitted with elbow-press hand sanitiser dispensers.
• A vending machine selling single and multiple use masks, gloves and disinfectant has been placed in the Box Office lobby.