Holders of tickes for our Turandot performance on 10 April are kindly advised that:
On Monday, 9 April (0:01–24:00), no-stopping zones will be set up on:
- Wierzbowa St. (southern side) along Piłsudskiego Sq.
- the square in front of the Carmelite Church on Krakowskie Przedmieście St.,
- car park areas on Tokarzewskiego-Karaszewicza St. (in front of the Warsaw Garrison Building, Europejski Hotel, and along Piłsudskiego Sq.)
On Tuesday, 10 April (0:01–24:00), crowd control barriers will be set up along:
- the Castle Square
- Krakowskie Przedmieście St. – section between the Castle Square and Królewska St.
- Królewska St. – section between Krakowskie Przedmieście St. and Małachowskiego Sq.
- Piłsudskiego Sq.
- Tokarzewskiego-Karaszewicza St.
- Ossolińskich St.
The streets will also be closed for vehicles and made no-stopping zones. The organisers are required to enable pedestrians to cross the above streets, except for the duration of the planned march.
The following areas will also be closed for vehicles:
- Miodowa St. – section from Kozia St. to Krakowskie Przedmieście
- Krakowskie Przedmieście from Królewska to Świętokrzyska
The following will areas will be also closed for pedestrians:
- Castle Square along the Royal Castle,
- Krakowskie Przedmieście (both sides of the street) – section between H.C. Hoover Square and Karowa St.
- Ossolińskich St.,
- Tokarzewskiego-Karaszewicza St.,
- Królewska St. (southern side between Małachowskiego Square and Krakowskie Przedmieście)
- Piłsudskiego Square
On Wednesday, 11 April (0:01–24:00), the car park areas along Tokarzewskiego-Karaszewicza St. (in front of the Warsaw Garrison Building, Europejski Hotel, and along Piłsudskiego Square) will remain closed.
Public transport discruptions
On 10 April the following bus routes will be diverted: 102, 105, 107, 111, 116, 128, 175, 178, 180, 222, 503, 518, E-2, N44.
The buses will be diverted via Marszałkowska St. Routes 128 and 175 will be diverted via Świętokrzyska and Mazowiecka St. to a temporary baloon loop on Małachowskiego Square, then via Kredytowa, Jasna, and Świętokrzyska back on their original routes. Route 503 will serve the Nowy Świat stop on Świętokrzyska St. and turn back there. Route 518 will finish at the Metro Marymont stop.
Source: Warsaw City Hall (um.warszawa.pl)