Tickets may be returned within two months from the performance date in accordance with the provisions below:
· tickets purchased at the box office should be returned at the box office (refunds will be issued in the same payment form that was used at the time of purchase)
· tickets purchased online – refunds will be issued at the box office or by bank transfer
· tickets payed for by bank transfer – refunds will be issued by bank transfer only
Or box offices are open Monday–Friday from 9 am to 7 pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 7 pm.
For a refund to be issued by bank transfer, please fill in the table below and send it to email@example.com:
Please fill in below:
Name and surname:
Address (as provided at the bank):
Bank account no.:
SWIFT and IBAN (for international transfers):
Transaction no. (the shorter number displayed under the bar code on the ticket):
Alternatively, you may attach the ticket in PDF form to the e-mail.
Please note that the Terms and Conditions of Online Sales of Tickets apply:
§6 Ticket returns
5. The refund will be processed without undue delay, not later than within 2 months of the date when the Theatre receives the ticket return form, by bank transfer to the bank account provided by the Buyer in the ticket return form or by cash at the Theatre’s box office. The handling fee described in §2(10) herein is not refundable.
6. If an Event is cancelled, refunds are issued within 2 months of the original Event date, however, no later than on 30 June, i.e. the end of the artistic season.
A ticket for a cancelled performance does not entitle the holder to enter any other event on the same or a different date.
We apologise for the changes and the inconvenience caused.
If you have any queries, please call or visit our Ticket Service:
9 am–5 pm
tel. +48 22 692 02 08, or +48 22 826 50 19