How to get a refund if the event was cancelled:
- Refunds on tickets purchased online and paid for using PayU will be credited to the account which was used to make the original payment, which means you do not need to contact us to get the refund. If you would like the refund to be made to a prepaid card, please fill in and submit the prepaid card request form. The refunds will be made successively.
- To obtain a refund on tickets purchased at the physical Box Office and paid for in cash or by card, please fill in and submit the ticket refund request form (if you would like the money to be credited to your bank account), or the prepaid card request form (if you would like the refund to be made to a prepaid card). You may also get the refund in person at the Box Office.
- All prepaid cards remain valid until the last event of the 2021/22 season.
- If you have already exchanged a voucher for a ticket for any of the cancelled performances, you will be entitled to swap it for a ticket to any of our performances in the 2021/22 season.
The following ticket refund policy applies in the 2021/22 season:
- You may request a ticket refund up until 3 days before the performance date (excluding the actual day of the show), either online (ticket refund request form) or at the physical Box Office.
- After the three-day mark but before the day of the show, refunds will be made to prepaid cards only, which you may request online (prepaid card request form) or at the physical Box Office.
- No refunds are made on the performance date.
- You can obtain a refund on a group ticket (more than 15 tickets) up until 3 days before the performance date. If you would like a refund an individual ticket included in a group booking owing to circumstances beyond your control, please contact our Ticket Service.
1 July–31 August 2022
The box office in the main lobby:
Closed, except for 28 July, 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
The Boutique and box office in the opera house’s left wing:
Weekdays, 10 a.m.–5 p.m. and on 28 July, 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Ticket Service Office:
Weekdays, 11 a.m.–7 p.m., tel. +48 22 826 50 19, + 48 22 692 02 08, +48 22 692 02 10, or e-mail: email@example.com.